click to feed my fish!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 25, 2012

The Rocky Mountains...and LMPT!

Hi!
I got back from vacation a few weeks ago. I went to the Rocky Mountains in Colorado! It was super cool. I've got some pictures for you !
It was a two day trip in the car. I watched lots of movies, Looked at all the corfields outside, and even finished the whole Rebecca series! (I'm a really fast reader.) When we finally got there, I helped my parents set up camp and then went exploring.

There were lots of rocks and trees to climb!
I found a nice, shady Ponderosa Pine to sit under. Did you know they smell like butterscotch?!
 
I bought a little stuffed Raccoon at the gift shop. I named him Rascal, because real life raccoons are so tricky! I also bought some posters for my room.
 
Have you ever been out west?
 
LMPT Update:
While I didn't win the contest, I did win 1st in Round 3, out of this world! Thanks for all the votes everyone, and congrats to the winners and other contestants! Love you guys!
 
Love.
Nellie <3
 

1 comment:

  1. Salut, Nellie!
    The Rockies are beautiful! I wish I could have been there. Congrats on winning round 3!
    Bisous,
    Sabine

    ReplyDelete