click to feed my fish!
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 18, 2011

A Much Needed Update...Halloween!

Hello! I'm sorry I haven't been online lately, because it's hard to get good internet service where I live (also known as the middle of nowhere!) I realized you all never got to see my Halloween costume. Hippies won, so here it is! My totally 70's ware!:

Sorry it's not the best picture, but everyone was chomping at the bit to leave, especially Casper! (he he, see what I did there? for those of you who don't know, Casper is my horse :D)

 Here's my cute PUMPKIN!!! I was really sad when my dad told me it was time to get rid of him :( It's OK though, he got fuzzy stuff all over him, and he didn't smell to good, either.
I got lots of candy and treats! I know it's kinda late to be asking, but what did you go as? I hope you had a safe, fun, and happy Halloween! Also a good Thanksgiving. I have to help make Christmas cookies now, and decorate the tree, and don't worry I 'll post about it later (but not too late...) Also, for the Christmas season, I decided to change the background on my blog to a happy snowflake theme!! Bye! :D

4 comments:

  1. We love your new background, it is cheery and wintery both .. beautiful and festive.

    We dressed up as princess, scarecrow, fairy, and other things for Halloween, and just trick or treated around the neighborhood close, but got tons of candy.

    Later,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your costume looks great, and so did your pumpkin. Thanks for sharing pictures!

    The new background looks very festive.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute costume and pumpkin! I was Lyra from "The Golden Compass" for Halloween. Have fun making Christmas cookies!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, LOVE Halloween!
    Your hippie costume is a winner!
    And I love your pumpkin too. It's so cute!
    Glad to hear you have a great time.

    Love,
    Ava

    ReplyDelete