click to feed my fish!
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Merry Christmas...And exciting news!

I wanted to share my Christmas pictures with you, and deliver some exciting news! It's taken awhile for me to post my Xmas pics, because I now have an official Nellie's World email address! I'm still working out the kinks, so if you want me to follow your blog/s, you'll need to leave a comment on this post with the link. Also, If you want to show up in my blog roll, please make sure to mention that you're Ok with that too :) Now for the photos!

I dressed up for Christmas Eve mass. When we got home, I ate some cookies, watched How the Grinch Stone Christmas, and went to bed. When I woke up...

All these presents were under the tree!

I saved the biggest one for last. What could it be?

JOSEFINA!
She is gorgeous!
All my goodies!
I read Meet Nellie to Josefina and my other new toys!
Don't forget to comment if you want me to follow your blog! Have a nice day!


2 comments:

  1. Those are great pictures! Congrats on Josefina!

    We'd love to have you follow us, and thanks for having us on your blog roll.

    Love,
    Bree

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you do not follow our blog you can follow it at http://boltongirlstraveljournal.blogspot.com and we do not mind being on the list .. we are excited you are posting pics even if they are late,

    Marsali

    ReplyDelete